The Locke Street business district boasts ample parking spots to accommodate your visit. This on-street parking is metered.
Paying for parking is even easier! Download the free Passport Parking App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and create account. Park anywhere you see the Passport Parking App sign, enter the 4-digit location ID to pay, track or add time to your parking directly from your smartphone.
Note: Posted street signage and by-laws still apply. App accepts Visa and Mastercard payments only.
*The City of Hamilton parking meters will accept credit cards, coins, and pay by phone options. In general, Monday to Friday daytime (9:30 am – 6 pm) metered parking is 2 hours maximum; after 6 pm, metered parking is possible for 4 hours, until 10 pm. For weekends and holidays, metered parking is a maximum of 4 hours from 9 am – 10 pm.
• Via Car – From Highway 403, take either the Main Street East or Aberdeen Street exit
• Via Downtown – take King Street West
• Via Public Transit – Both the #6 Aberdeen & #7 Locke bus will get you here
• Via Go – There is a Go bus stop at the corner of Main & Poulette – one block from Locke Street
• SoBi bike hubs are located at Locke & Charlton, Locke & Melbourne and Locke & Canada Street
Please drive slowly and safely and respect the locals who love to walk to local shopping and entertainment. Enjoy your drive to and around one of the city’s most vibrant neighbourhoods.